Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Hello everyone!

My name is Margarita, I live in Saint-Petersburg, Russia. Actually I was born in another city, but I have been living here for 4 years now. Now I'm a student, desperately trying to get bachelor's degree in philology :) I have a boyfriend and we are engaged, also we have our stupid red cat) But it was just an introduction..
I started to collect postcards 3 years ago, and now I really consider myself as a maniac! Recently I understood, that I need some blog or site in order to upload my cards, for that me and other people could see them organized, not in a way they are flying around my flat) I don't know how much time I need to create this, but I want to try. So, today is 28 of February, almost the last day of winter (thanks God!) and it seems like today is a good day for such thing.

A week ago I returned from India and Dubai (OAE), it was my fantastic winter vacation! As I still live in sweet thoughts about it, I would like to upload a card which I found in my mailbox, when I returned home.

This is the view over Dubai - the main street is Sheikh Zayed Road and the highest building in the world - Burj Khalifa! Can't believe I was there ;)
 And the stamps are also amazing. I sent postcards from Emirates and I remember that one cards costs 3 dirhams. Of course I could buy only standard stamps in the souvenir shop. Here there are 3 different stamps, each is 1 AED.

No comments:

Post a Comment